Project Ares® Cyber Range
Cyber Range as a Service
Project Ares® provides individuals and organizations hands-on cyber training from anywhere, anytime. Security leaders and educators can scale training to meet cyber requirements and teaching goals.
STRENGTHEN ENTERPRISE READINESS
PREPARE GOVERNMENT DEFENDERS
ENRICH ACADEMIC LEARNING
Staying ahead of evolving threats help teams take proactive measures to protect and defend their organization, while strengthening their security posture and environment as a whole.
Cyber Range Implementations
- Students learn comprehensively through concept-driven games, Battle Rooms, and real-world scenario Missions.
- Students learn pragmatically on cloud-based cyber ranges that emulate typical networks and simulate network traffic.
- Students learn actively with gamified elements like scoring, leaderboards, and chat features.
- New-hires engage in conversation with in-game advisors for guided assistance through exercises to deepen learning.
- Employees focus on the unique threats faced in business through tailored missions that reflect pertinent situations.
- Supervisors assess prospective and existing professionals through user leaderboard metrics and milestones.
- Scalability, access, and ability to deploy on both classified and unclassified systems fills gaps in cyber readiness.
- Gamification and AI-driven technologies enable cyber professionals to “train-as-they-fight” with real-time scenarios.
- Track the knowledge and progress of individuals throughout their time in a unit to monitor and articulate proficiency.
Real-World Cyber Mission Scenarios
Red Team Missions
Intercept Attack Plans
Stop Terrorist Financing
Manipulate Industrial Control System
Blue Team Missions
Respond to Ransomware
Stop Malicious Processes
Protect Financial Institution
Defend Against Web Attacks
Defend ICS / SCADA System
Power Grid Incident Response
Respond to Phishing and Exfiltration
Are You Ready for Training?
Our strategic partnership with Circadence, the developer of the Project Ares® cyber learning platform, provides our clients with the capability to utilize active learning models in corporate, government, and academic environments. This practical and advanced approach to experiential learning allows users to apply learned concepts immediately, minimize the cybersecurity skills gap, conduct real-time skills evaluation, and harden overall security postures. Contact Phase2 Advantage for a demo of the Project Ares® Platform.
Contact Us to Learn More
To find out more about the Cyber Range and our full range of available client services, contact us today via the phone number or email address listed below.