Test anxiety and performance stress are natural for students taking comprehensive cybersecurity certification exams. In response to numerous student emails enrolled in our training programs, we created this “tips and tricks” video to help them manage and alleviate their stress.
In this video we cover 5 tips that address most concerns students have when sitting for their certification. The tips we cover in detail in this presentation include:
1. Multiple attempts on Practice Exams
2. Downloading Course Lecture Slides and Notes
3. Communication with Course Instructors and Staff
4. Choosing an Appropriate Location to Take the Exam
5. Mentally Managing the Time for the 2-Hour Exam
Click the graphic below to see this week’s video blog article.
Phase2 Advantage is a Cyber and Physical Security consulting and training company based in Savannah, Georgia (USA). For more information on firearm training classes or to speak with one of our instructors, please contact Phase2 Advantage via the information provided below.